1.9.11

September ♡♡

   Alhamdulillah, welcome home September. I think this is the best month i ever knew. My birthday, my sister's birthday, my brother's birthday, my friend's birthday, blonde (my monkey)'s birthday etc fall on this month. So, i wish all the things walk softly, i want to spending this month with smile, positive, love and peace. Be grateful and closer to everyone, moreover with Allah. Bismillahirrahmanirahim :)

 

And ...change my photo profile on twitter into this...


-----------------------

Wish these ...could be mine :)





Oh God, let me try (saving) ....




1 comment:

Stella Lee said...

hi dear, di blogku ada giveaway OPI dengan total hadiah lebih dari satu juta loh! ikutan yah ^_^ thanks
http://www.stellalee.net/2011/09/01/opi-giveaway-sponsored-by-duniakutek/