10.8.15

You Rock Hard I Rock Steady

         Last friday I called my mom's driver to take me to the city that's never bore me.... Jogja. Because I've done with my to-do-list, I intented to take a break from all bustle of my business throughout the holidays. I NEED A REAL HOLIDAY FOR SURE :') so I think this place is going to be great. A long the way the driver telling me about his own travel-business, I amaze with his courage to start the business since his senior high school time. We chatted until arriving at the hotel btw *sleepy mode*
          The first thing I do: swimming.

 
"I spiral back to me, sitting here, swimming, drowning, sick with longing." -Sylvia Plath  
          I posted that blurry photo on my instagram account with a deep deep quote from my muse, a novelist Sylvia Plath and feel so blue after all :(

          Then I took a scroll at Mirota Batik bought two handmade fabric necklaces also a cute batik outer outside (means around Malioboro). My phone couldn't stop vibrating, I set it on silent mode so noone will intterupt me buuuuut.... I need to check it and voilaaaa something need to be fixed. I found a restaurant to take a rest (and to fix something via phone) along my way back to the hotel but unluckily nothing catch my eyes but this, a Bakmi Jowo Mbah Mangun. I tried their "magelangan" and turn sooooo YUM!!!! I swear :'D this is real, only Rp 11.000 and I got my stomach full yaynessssss.

  Their menu and the chef :p
 Closer look of Magelangan, snap snap snap 

          The next morning I woke up at 5.30am to catch this view, the air was sooooo fresh and calming at the same time. I love this place, everything feels like "home". 
 

              Breakfast time, a classic place that I adore. The sunlight entering the room without me feeling it heats. Nice right? :)
What I Wore:
White Shirt, H&M
Black Jacket, Unbranded
Ayudia Necklace, Artelier 
Clutch, Unbranded
Ankle Boots, New Look 

            Lastly, I arrived home at 8 pm and feeling so tired after a training by phone in my way back home. My uncle came ask me to find an urgent flight to go somewhere too. And at 11 pm my aunt called ask me to go to grandmom house because she's fall from her bed :'(
         It really gave a lesson that nothing ever stay, when we feel really happy about a thing... all of sudden we could feeling really, really sad :')
         

No comments: