1.1.12

Surprise & New Year [2012] Party

     Wooooow~ this is my first post on first January, 2012!!! *cheers* just tell if my boyf (ciyeeee) birthday on 31 December. Firstly, I plan to give him a surprise at 00.00 but my friends can't join ..then I decided to delay my plan. That day just goes as usual until night before he text me if he was on his way to my home. I was shocked, he always do like that.. go to my home without agreement at first or something like that but yes, i always excited too mwihihi :$
Almost an hours we talk, watch movie then me, my sister and also my mom give the surprise. Yaaa only small birthday-suprise, he was shocked looh :D

"Happy birthday my beloved boy, I know I haven't long be you girlfriend but I know you almost 5 years and we have been together before this relationship.hehehe. Longlife, stay healthy, be blessing, be mature, full of happiness, luck etc. I wish nothing but all the very-best for you. Allah with you, I'm standing on every side of you. Love you Aulia Ahmad Azzahari."







     I was angry because he cancelled our plan to go to CFN (Car Free Night) ..Solo's first event to greet New Year Eve. The road was very very very crowded and rainy down here. So, we enjoy our quality time and togetherness. Me, him, my big family come together, eating, talking, sharing, watching movies and always!!! took lots of photos until 3 a.m  :D





[super-sleepy-face]

--------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012
I HOPE EVERYTHING GONNA BE BETTER THAN BEFORE
KEEP YOUR FRIENDS, BOY, FAMILY
I LOVE YOU ALL, SO MUCH






Holiday is over, let's take a rest and ready to face the reality. Oh God, You must be kidding.
Night, guyys. 
Warmest Regards, Fegha Fannissa Dyananto *hugs*

No comments: