26.12.12

Hakuna Matata

          Got problems, bad day, feel sad over variety-things, found me awake mid-night and thinking about many things. Things I learned that makes me smile and sometimes I don't even realize:

1. Thankful Allah gave me problems, lot things I can learn from it.
2. Gratefully, have bestfriend(s)/the-closest whom I can share, and they give me their incredible-advices, give their opinions from all-sides, say if I'm wrong, shower me with a lot of spirits, love, attention, and quality time :')
3. Realize that our loved-one was and still a nice guy :)
4. Avoid make promises if you won't try to make it, it's better to prove.
5. Not easy to make a commitment, but don't afraid ...we'll appreciate every-little things to forwards.
6. Wait is ..........so?

         Whatever problems you face right now, whatever it is...share it. Share it with Allah, with someone you trust the most, share with your friends or anyone you want. You can't keep it alone. How big your problem is, face it with an open heart, a cool head, a warm hug, a good movie, whatever things...are fun, besides you trying to solve and fight for it. Don't stop, never to break up! :')


---------------------------------------------------

     Been so inloveeeee with this cool guy, Jack Frost :*
Jack Frost is the personification of frost and cold weather, a variant of Old Man Winter held responsible for frosty weather, for nipping the nose and toes in such weather, coloring the foliage in autumn, and leaving fernlike patterns on cold windows in winter. -Rise of The Guardians, 2012


   

*all picts from weheartit

No comments: