22.12.12

Vintage Garden Party (Sweet 17th Birthday)


           Soooooo, welcome again all. After a long time save this post in my draft-posts, I managed to finish it without interruption the school-thingy :') *kiss please* hahaha ...Sorry for extra-photos here, think that ..sometimes photos talk much more than words yes?  Let's start :D 

Invitation :)
My friends signed the background which I prepared before they enter the room :D
Dad, me, my sister and mom. I love my family. :')
Nina, me, mas Okky and Tisna {}
Twinsyyy
Candle-lighters. Eight couple(s) love love love ..
Still asking why he become one of mycandle-lighters, huh? *confuse*
Blowing the candles :D
The first cake-piece, for dady :)
O: "first impressions about her?"
A: "brownieeeee"
O: "...sweet? :'P"
     
       In the mid-event, my mc told that there's something to be shown. It was from him and my bfriends ...I didn't know what was that. And .......it turns out ...this:

      
A birthday-greeting, stop motion video made by my six-best and big boy :')
The second thing that really really reallyyyyyyyyy surprised me after a surprise birthday the night of my birthday by them, too. I couldn't say anything ........speechless :''''')

After the video has finished played, I turn my body and ...............oh God, surprise ...again? :')
They gave me six-rose~
Btw, that was the first time this boy gimme a rose. I couldn't  stop laughing when seeing his face. Silly-face ...oh self -_____-
Dine-time, me and Ajeng Angelyta :*
Gave souvenirs and finger-light :D
Mba Miwa and mba Odi with the finger-light ...cool hihihi
With the DJ, Djaunk :)
Olla, ,me and the host mas Okky :D


        That's celebration of my 17th birthday, I prepared everything alone with my sister, even for the dress, I turned self-taught, I also did my make-up myself with a little help of my sister. Many thanks to Allah for the wonderful opportunity that night, my dream to gather in one place with all my friends who have never been in one place simultaneously realized, thanks to the families for helping to do everything without the help of event organization, thanks to my friends, bestfriends, big fams, dj, host who came and thanks to my boy and my bests for the surprises you gave to me, favorite and memorable, Indeed!!!!!!!!! :')))). I can't do nothing but say super thank youuuuu *group-hugs* {{{{((()))}}}}. May we all always in goodness, I love you, i love you all. Alhamdulillah ya, Allah ..thank for all the grace, thank for lent me them, thanks :")


He drive me home along my sister, and I told that why no stop by at kfc, I'm hungy ..he also:p
Mid-night and long queue, took picts :D

F: "...bunga-bunganya tadi diambil semua." :(
A: "yaudah gapapa kan?"
F: "bunga pertama dari kamu tau."
A: "hehehe yang penting kan memorinya."
F: "oiya yaaa :') *hugs*"


Happy saturday night, all
Warmheart,
Fegha Fannissa.

    
































No comments: